Let CYD Events Create Some Lifetime Memories For You
Are you making a plan to host a baby shower party?
This event is all about celebrating the birth of a baby. In the majority of cases, baby showers are generally thrown for the 1st born but, in recent years, this has changed. Normally, baby showers are usually just a women-only affair but this is even changing these days. Lately, every person, whether man or woman, is attending some baby showers. In a few instances, men are even having their own, individual parties.
The majority of baby showers are usually held later in the pregnancy when things are all fine and risks are lower. The key reason for having a baby shower is to shower the mum and baby with gifts. In a few cases, the party can even be a gender reveal. In some nations, this event is actually held after the birth of a baby. So in reality, there are no rigid rules.
At the time of planning a baby shower party, there are typically a lot of things to think of, especially baby shower props in Melbourne that are sure to take the overall party experience to the next level. It is always a good idea for the party organiser like CYD Events to get the input of the mum to be. If you need help with the baby shower party hire, planning, catering, or decorating, do not miss getting in touch with the event specialists at CYD Events in Melbourne.
We have the experience and expertise to make the entire process easy from the start so you throw a baby shower to remember.
Baby Shower Party Hire & Decorating
If you are also amongst the ones who are in search of hiring products to help with the decorating of the baby shower then you have come to the right place. With a massive selection of hire products available, you can choose to DIY or get CYD Events to do it for you.
Feel free to contact us today for help decorating the baby shower!
Checklist to Plan Baby Shower
- Party Host - Usually the host of a baby shower is either a close friend or family member. All the organising is generally carried out by the host but even has the input of the mum.
- Budget - The baby shower is normally paid for by the host. If you are in search of some facilitation with expenses, you can always ask the guests to make their contribution.
- Set A Date - Check with mum and the main guests like grandparents that they can make the date you prefer. Baby showers are typically held during the day on a weekend.
- Location - It is generally decided by budget and the number of guests. The majority of people would like to have the party at their house. A hired venue is quite common as well.
- Invitations - You can choose to do written invites, social media or even create a baby shower website for the event. Invites are generally done four to six weeks prior to the event.
- Games - It is quite common to have games at a baby shower. Do not miss to choose bay shower props in Melbourne to take the excitement of the event to the next level.
- Choose A Theme - One of the fun parts of having a baby shower is choosing a theme. If you know the gender, you can choose certain colours or go all out with a specific theme.
- Cake - A baby shower cake is quite common and can even be served as dessert during the event. They can even be used as gender reveal as well.
- Thank You Notes - Do not forget to thank every person for coming and maybe even provide a gift on the day. This can be done by either the mum or host at or after the event.
- Decorations - Coloured plinths, cake stands, and balloon garlands are all the rage for baby showers. You can select disposable decorations or hire in props if you have the budget.
Let’s Get Started
Select one of the premium baby shower planning services and baby shower props in Melbourne by CYD Events and make some unforgettable memories!
We endeavour to provide you a luxury service whereby leaving you with nothing but beautiful memories.
Simply email email@example.com with your preferred event date, time, location, and the number of guests. Within 24 hours one of our team members will contact you. Should you choose to make a booking we will send you our booking form. Simply fill out the booking form, pay the $100 deposit and your event is secured. The balance of payment is due 5 days before your event.
We can set up our picnics anywhere within Melbourne, whether it be a private location (e.g. your house or backyard) or a public location (e.g. a park or a beach). We also have partner venues we work with, and can provide list you upon request.
Please note: some council parks in Melbourne regard permit applications weeks prior to the event date. Please plan ahead and make sure to contact CYD if you have any queries regarding the preferred location.
We typically require a minimum of two weeks notice for a booking, however please note that our calendar starts to fill up months in advance so early booking is recommended. Depending on availability, we may be able to accommodate last minute bookings.
Yes, we require a $100 bond for couples picnics, or a $200 bond for all group picnics. The bond will be returned to you once we have packed up your picnic and confirmed that all items are still in their original/undamaged condition.
Yes, we are happy to allow you to use the setting for a longer period if availability permits, this must be arranged with us in advance. Please note that a fee may be applicable depending on the amount of additional time required.
Our picnics do not come with food. We made this decision to give you maximum flexibility in the type food you serve for your event! However, we can recommend grazing caterers that are popular with our customers. Feel free to email us for more information.
While delivery and collection of items is included in the booking price as part of the set up and pack down, we do require a delivery and collection fee for events that take place more than 20 kilometres outside of Melbourne CBD. Please email us for more information.
Yes. If you are interested in hire only, please feel free to browse our website and check pricing on all of our available ‘hire’ equipment.
Yes – we can accommodate 100+ people.
We cannot refund bookings on the basis of bad weather but can provide options. If you have already booked and the weather forecast predicts rain, we can re-schedule the event or accommodate a last-minute location change (e.g. to a sheltered area/indoor location).
We certainly do! Gift vouchers can be purchased for any dollar value over $50 AUD. Purchasers will receive a physical gift voucher in the mail to gift to the recipient. Send us an email to order your gift voucher!
Everything was absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for creating this magical experience for us. She was a real delight to work with and we thoroughly enjoyed her company as well as her professionalism
I was fortunate enough to experience the amazing service from CYD Events. The service from start to end was incredible. I was so overwhelmed with the choices and themes and I left it to them to create something for me, it’s as if they just read my mind and put it all together, my backyard was turned into a dream come true. They coordinated everything without me lifting a finger from set up to pack down. They even helped with vendor recommendations from cakes to catering services! I can’t wait to plan my next event with the crate your date team. Thank you for everything!
Forever grateful for the CYD team for putting together the most incredible babyshower. Their suggestions and ideas were so unique and creative. Every little detail was so perfectly planned and organised to ensure my vision was brought to life. The team were so easy to work with and made my baby shower a day I will remember always.
Lets create a memorable day,
We would love to hear more about your special day and how we can help bring it to life.
Melbourne, Victoria, 3000
Phone: 0415 302 507 or 0410 648 516