There Is A Better Way To Party With Professionals
It is your birthday so what a wonderful excuse to throw a party. Birthday party planning and decorating to ensure that you have a birthday is stress-free. If you are going to go to all the effort of organising a birthday party ensure that it is fun. All the expense that goes with it, including birthday packages in Melbourne and the time it takes to ensure that it is going to be worth it.
Do not make the mistake of throwing an uninteresting party like a lot of other people do. If you do not really care too much about parties then CYD Events is not the one for you. The majority of people do not really understand what it takes to throw a wild birthday party so that is where CYD Events comes in.
Our key aim is to bring every right party element collectively to help you create the unforgettable birthday party ever. We have got such a wide selection of party decorating equipment to hire and party specialists all set to help. This means your next birthday celebration could be the best one of your life.
Make sure to get in touch with one of our birthday party organisers today and let’s get started planning a party truly memorable and unique.
Birthday Party Planning Checklist
- Party Research - It takes at least fifty hours to plan a wonderful party so get started early. To work out the budget you need to do your research when it comes to party suppliers. Friends, social media, and Google are wonderful places to get inspiration.
- Party Venue - You need to make a decision if the party will be at home or at any special venue. This will decide guest numbers and what you may need to organise when it comes to other party services. Venue location will even affect the budget.
- Party Format - Dwell on what kind of party format you would like. Will it be a more formal sit down party or an informal cocktail style party? This will affect the overall costs of the party and even the energy of the party. Sit down parties are usually quieter as compared to cocktail style parties.
- Invitations - Do not take the power of an invitation too lightly. Some birthday packages in Melbourne will include invitations as well. This will not just inform the guests of the party but if done well will create excitement. Make a decision if the invite will be printed or digital style. You can even create personalised party invitations.
- Party Theme - Selecting a specific party theme or style will make planning easy from the beginning. Once you have decided on this, it will help with decoration, colour schemes, food style, and even the dress code. Choose a standard theme or create something exclusive.
- Party Decoration - Decoration for a birthday party is really significant and will enhance the overall experience of the guests. Select decoration that goes well with the theme and style but is also fun. Stimulate the guests’ senses in as many ways as possible with the decorations.
- Entertainment - Good entertainment will be the life of the party. The 1st thing to dwell on is music and will it be a band, DJ or other. Also, think about other sorts of entertainment during the night as this will even add more fun and excitement.
- Catering - Catering will be influenced by the party venue and whether you are having a sit down or cocktail format party. If you are on a tight budget, cocktail parties generally save some money. Sit down parties work wonders if you would like a low key or start before 8 pm.
- Party Games - It might sound a bit lame to have party games but do not take it too lightly. The party games early in the night will guests to loosen up and get them in the party mood. Games are even a wonderful approach to help the guests feel connected and meet new people.
Let’s Get Started
Choose specialists services for birthday party organising and choose from one of the best birthday packages in Melbourne at CYD Events!
We endeavour to provide you a luxury service whereby leaving you with nothing but beautiful memories.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred event date, time, location, and the number of guests. Within 24 hours one of our team members will contact you. Should you choose to make a booking we will send you our booking form. Simply fill out the booking form, pay the $100 deposit and your event is secured. The balance of payment is due 5 days before your event.
We can set up our picnics anywhere within Melbourne, whether it be a private location (e.g. your house or backyard) or a public location (e.g. a park or a beach). We also have partner venues we work with, and can provide list you upon request.
Please note: some council parks in Melbourne regard permit applications weeks prior to the event date. Please plan ahead and make sure to contact CYD if you have any queries regarding the preferred location.
We typically require a minimum of two weeks notice for a booking, however please note that our calendar starts to fill up months in advance so early booking is recommended. Depending on availability, we may be able to accommodate last minute bookings.
Yes, we require a $100 bond for couples picnics, or a $200 bond for all group picnics. The bond will be returned to you once we have packed up your picnic and confirmed that all items are still in their original/undamaged condition.
Yes, we are happy to allow you to use the setting for a longer period if availability permits, this must be arranged with us in advance. Please note that a fee may be applicable depending on the amount of additional time required.
Our picnics do not come with food. We made this decision to give you maximum flexibility in the type food you serve for your event! However, we can recommend grazing caterers that are popular with our customers. Feel free to email us for more information.
While delivery and collection of items is included in the booking price as part of the set up and pack down, we do require a delivery and collection fee for events that take place more than 20 kilometres outside of Melbourne CBD. Please email us for more information.
Yes. If you are interested in hire only, please feel free to browse our website and check pricing on all of our available ‘hire’ equipment.
Yes – we can accommodate 100+ people.
We cannot refund bookings on the basis of bad weather but can provide options. If you have already booked and the weather forecast predicts rain, we can re-schedule the event or accommodate a last-minute location change (e.g. to a sheltered area/indoor location).
We certainly do! Gift vouchers can be purchased for any dollar value over $50 AUD. Purchasers will receive a physical gift voucher in the mail to gift to the recipient. Send us an email to order your gift voucher!
Everything was absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for creating this magical experience for us. She was a real delight to work with and we thoroughly enjoyed her company as well as her professionalism
I was fortunate enough to experience the amazing service from CYD Events. The service from start to end was incredible. I was so overwhelmed with the choices and themes and I left it to them to create something for me, it’s as if they just read my mind and put it all together, my backyard was turned into a dream come true. They coordinated everything without me lifting a finger from set up to pack down. They even helped with vendor recommendations from cakes to catering services! I can’t wait to plan my next event with the crate your date team. Thank you for everything!
Forever grateful for the CYD team for putting together the most incredible babyshower. Their suggestions and ideas were so unique and creative. Every little detail was so perfectly planned and organised to ensure my vision was brought to life. The team were so easy to work with and made my baby shower a day I will remember always.
Lets create a memorable day,
We would love to hear more about your special day and how we can help bring it to life.
Melbourne, Victoria, 3000
Phone: 0415 302 507 or 0410 648 516