Party Styling With A Sophisticated Touch
The entire focus is on you from the moment you say yes!
If you are familiar with what you are in need of but do not make out the way to make it all happen, it is simple to feel overwhelmed. How do you get the look and feel of your special day just right? That is where CYD Events comes in.
Get 1-on-1 support from our specialists for party styling in Melbourne and access to our global event and party planning industry connections to create the event of your dreams!
Select A Package To Suit Your Needs
Are you a lover of beautiful things? We as well ... so we are familiar with what it exactly feels to want everything to be “just right”. Feeling worried, losing sleep or being under pressure to make decisions is no fun. Instead, you should be enjoying the journey along the way.
Simply relax, collected and keyed up for the big day, with a package to go with your requirements.
Bring your special day dream to life with ease so that you can take pleasure in a memorable day with the guests at the party. Get all-inclusive support, planning and design assistance the entire way through.
What you get:
- In-person meetings prior to the month of the special occasion (including a final site visit)
- Open communication the entire time (by means of Zoom, text or email - you simply name it)
- Vendor referrals hand-chosen by CYD Events to put across your visualization
- A timeline for every vendor, a vendor contact sheet and floor plan assistance
- Rehearsal coordination
- Party design assistance, ceremony and reception decoration setup
- Run-of-show at the ceremony
- Ceremony coordination for the event and party
- Distribution of every vendor paperwork prior to the date - timeline, contacts, venue access, floor plans, and inventory - and a lot more, much more
Party Styling Step-up
Are you not sure the way to create a consistent, on-trend look for the bid day? With attention to detail, CYD Events will make sure the decorations, centrepieces, favours, and more are beautifully styled to your taste during the process of party styling in Melbourne.
What you get:
- The only one of its kind, organized decoration plan and colour scheme for the occasion ceremony, cocktail hour and reception
- A ritual look book and mood board
- Sourcing of every design component, including, but not limited to ceremony decorations, favours, lighting, furniture, props, signage, candles, linens, flowers, and marquee
- Clear communication with and coordination of every creative partner to make sure the design concepts are successfully achieved
- Association with the floral designer to create a mock-up of the table florals and overall event floral design for you to consent containers, design, texture, and colour
- A complete table mock-up and representations o any other related design trends for consent
- Assistance with choosing the occasion dress, including bridal party outfit, if required
Are you simply looking for some additional help on the day and weeks leading up to the special day? At CYD Events, we can help alleviate any stress so you and your family can calm down and completely take pleasure in a memorable celebration.
What you get:
- Site visits prior to the event or party
- Brainstorming and addressing of any hiccups on-site as required on your behalf
- Supervision of the party, reception and every common logistics of the day, including checking floor plans and room layouts
- Managing of the timeline to make sure flawless collaboration o every vendor during hours present at the party site
- Assistance with organising all key family members and bridal party to be where they are meant to be - yes, your aunt will not be running around trying to gather every person for photos
- Assistance with event clean-up dependent on the time of concluded services and a lot more, much more
Bespoke Services For Party Styling By The Professionals
Have you got any particular tasks you need assistance with? You can book an individual service for party styling in Melbourne with CYD Events, based on your requirements.
Feel free to book your consultation session today with CYD Events!
We endeavour to provide you a luxury service whereby leaving you with nothing but beautiful memories.
Simply email email@example.com with your preferred event date, time, location, and the number of guests. Within 24 hours one of our team members will contact you. Should you choose to make a booking we will send you our booking form. Simply fill out the booking form, pay the $100 deposit and your event is secured. The balance of payment is due 5 days before your event.
We can set up our picnics anywhere within Melbourne, whether it be a private location (e.g. your house or backyard) or a public location (e.g. a park or a beach). We also have partner venues we work with, and can provide list you upon request.
Please note: some council parks in Melbourne regard permit applications weeks prior to the event date. Please plan ahead and make sure to contact CYD if you have any queries regarding the preferred location.
We typically require a minimum of two weeks notice for a booking, however please note that our calendar starts to fill up months in advance so early booking is recommended. Depending on availability, we may be able to accommodate last minute bookings.
Yes, we require a $100 bond for couples picnics, or a $200 bond for all group picnics. The bond will be returned to you once we have packed up your picnic and confirmed that all items are still in their original/undamaged condition.
Yes, we are happy to allow you to use the setting for a longer period if availability permits, this must be arranged with us in advance. Please note that a fee may be applicable depending on the amount of additional time required.
Our picnics do not come with food. We made this decision to give you maximum flexibility in the type food you serve for your event! However, we can recommend grazing caterers that are popular with our customers. Feel free to email us for more information.
While delivery and collection of items is included in the booking price as part of the set up and pack down, we do require a delivery and collection fee for events that take place more than 20 kilometres outside of Melbourne CBD. Please email us for more information.
Yes. If you are interested in hire only, please feel free to browse our website and check pricing on all of our available ‘hire’ equipment.
Yes – we can accommodate 100+ people.
We cannot refund bookings on the basis of bad weather but can provide options. If you have already booked and the weather forecast predicts rain, we can re-schedule the event or accommodate a last-minute location change (e.g. to a sheltered area/indoor location).
We certainly do! Gift vouchers can be purchased for any dollar value over $50 AUD. Purchasers will receive a physical gift voucher in the mail to gift to the recipient. Send us an email to order your gift voucher!
Everything was absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for creating this magical experience for us. She was a real delight to work with and we thoroughly enjoyed her company as well as her professionalism
I was fortunate enough to experience the amazing service from CYD Events. The service from start to end was incredible. I was so overwhelmed with the choices and themes and I left it to them to create something for me, it’s as if they just read my mind and put it all together, my backyard was turned into a dream come true. They coordinated everything without me lifting a finger from set up to pack down. They even helped with vendor recommendations from cakes to catering services! I can’t wait to plan my next event with the crate your date team. Thank you for everything!
Forever grateful for the CYD team for putting together the most incredible babyshower. Their suggestions and ideas were so unique and creative. Every little detail was so perfectly planned and organised to ensure my vision was brought to life. The team were so easy to work with and made my baby shower a day I will remember always.
Lets create a memorable day,
We would love to hear more about your special day and how we can help bring it to life.
Melbourne, Victoria, 3000
Phone: 0415 302 507 or 0410 648 516